No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting output to MS Excel

Dear All,
    Any help on how to export this out to Excel and as options of Copy and Copy Table are not given me what I want.

Code:
    . dtcpov need96up need04up need10up , pline(1) alpha(2) appr(dag)  cbias(boot)
    ESTIMATION IN PROGRESS
    . . . . . . . . . .    10 %
    . . . . . . . . . .    20 %
    . . . . . . . . . .    30 %
    . . . . . . . . . .    40 %
    . . . . . . . . . .    50 %
    . . . . . . . . . .    60 %
    . . . . . . . . . .    70 %
    . . . . . . . . . .    80 %
    . . . . . . . . . .    90 %
    . . . . . . . . . .   100 %
    END
    - Decomposition of total poverty into transient and chronic components.     
    - Duclos, Araar and Giles (2006) approach.      
    Poverty line      :        1.00
    alpha             :        2.00
    # of observations :       11813
    # of periods      :           3
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bias   |         With bias correction   |      Without bias correction  
    ----------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------
    Components   |       Estimate            STE  |       Estimate            STE 
    ----------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------
    Gamma_1   |           0.264           0.003|           0.264           0.003
    C_alpha   |           0.089           0.001|           0.097           0.001
    Transient |           0.031           0.001|           0.023           0.000
    Chronic   |           0.353           0.003|           0.362           0.003
    Total     |           0.384           0.003|           0.384           0.003
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks,
    Dapel
    Last edited by Zuhumnan Dapel; 24 Aug 2016, 18:27.

Last edited by Zuhumnan Dapel; 24 Aug 2016, 18:28.

Comment

Odd, I've never had trouble copying and pasting from Stata output if I remembered to use copy table in copying the material. I assume the two rows of labels are causing the problems.

I assume you've tried outreg2 and the other standard output routines?

If the issue is the multiple lines of labels at the top of the output not coming out right, you might have to set those and the table structure up manually. Then you might be able to use copy table to copy the results only. Alternatively, you could use outreg2 to write the data in the appropriate columns with standard errors etc. and copy and paste that.

Comment

Thanks Phil

Comment

Working...
        X