Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -metaprop-

-metaprop- outputs a table in which effect size is reported with 3 and its confidence interval in 4 decimal places. It also produces a forest plot, but in this plot only 2 decimal places are shown. I would need 3 decimal places in the plot output, but can not locate that part of the code that would need editing as the code is beyond basic to me. Any solution is welcome. -metaprop- has many options, but not for this purpose.

dp(3) will show 3 decimal places in the plot. dp(#) controls the decimal points for the plot.

Comment

Anyone know how to use the nooverall and nosubgroup commands together with metaprop?

My meta-analysis has high heterogeneity so I do not want to pool the results. When I run subgroup analysis, heterogeneity is reduced in one subgroup, however the rest have high heterogeneity and the studies are pooled which I do not want. I am happy to display subgroup results in a table but I also want to show the plots without the pooling of the subgroups.

A colleague has done this in metan but when we attempt it with metaprop it gives a blank chart. It seems you can only have either nooverall and nosubgroup but not both.

I have attempted it with nooverall and edited the graph in Word. But this is tedious since I have 6 plots to edit.

Comment

Working...
      X