Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interactions on mixed models

Hi, i had a question about using interactions in mixed models...

Just a little background I am looking at the effects of infant gender and maternal rank on the percentage of time spent in ventral contact. Percentage of time in ventral contact was the dependent variable, mother ID was included as a random effect, and a infant age (known as infant month), infant gender (male or female), and maternal rank.

As well as looking at the main effects, i also want to look at interaction effects.

So how would i make the command of finding the interaction between lets say infant age (infant month) and maternal rank?

Cheers

J

The purpose of the Sandbox forum: "Use this forum to make test posts, practice with the formatting features of the forum software, etc." In other words, it is not for substantive questions about Stata or statistics. Post on the General Forum. To improve your chances of a response, I suggest that you change your user-name to your full real name (first and last); this is Statalist etiquette, as stated on the Registration page and List FAQ (section 6). You can do this by hitting the Contact Us button (lower right) and asking the list administrator to change the name.
    Steve Samuels
    Statistical Consulting
    [email protected]

Stata 14.2

Comment

Working...
    X