Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twoway graph with 3 y axes (two left/one right)?

I'm trying to graph three y axis variables (clinical parameters) that have different scales, with time on the x axis. If I do just two Y axes I can get one to appear on the left and one on the right, but with three it appears the only option is to have them all stacked on the left. Is there a way (perhaps a user written ado file) to get two axes on the left and one on the right? With three axes stacked together on the left it is hard to read the axis labels and scales even with smaller fonts and larger gaps. I've been setting this up along these lines:
    twoway (connect y1 time, sort yaxis(1) ylabel(,axis(1))) (connect y2 time, sort yaxis(2) ylabel(1 (1) 5, axis(2))) (connect y3 time, sort yaxis(3) ylabel(100 (200) 1000, axis(3)))
    Does anyone know a way to force one of the three axes to appear on the right hand side of the graph when there are three axes?

Welcome to Statalist, Wendy. Please re-read the FAQ (click on the dark bar at the top of the page) to maximize the chances of getting a helpful answer: you've posted to the wrong Forum. This should be in General; I suggest that you re-post. It would also help if you used the Advanced Editor to format your code statements to maximize their legibility: use "#" delimiter wrapping. (It's accessed via the "A" button on the bar on RHS of where you enter text.

Comment

Working...
    X