No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outreg2 - Column names for descriptive statistics

Dear all,

I have been trying to figure out the best way to get descriptive statistics in an automatic way to LaTeX.
    By reading through different posts i have found out that there are different possible solutions for that. I so far have tried my luck with outreg2 and have come so far:

Code:
    outreg2 using "$workdir/descriptives.doc", replace sum(log) tex(frag) label keep(var1 var2 var3 var4 var5 var6)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1377542

This basically does the job for me. However, I would further like to change the standard column names (N mean sd min max) to (Observations, Mean, Standard Dev., Minimum, Maximum).
    When using outreg 2 for regression results, I can do this individually for each column with the ctitle option.
    If I try it for the descriptive statistics, where I only have 1 command for 5 columns, I can only change the ctitle of all 5 columns at once.

Code:
    outreg2 using "$workdir/descriptives.doc", replace sum(log) tex(frag) label keep(var1 var2 var3 var4) ctitle("Observation", "Mean", "Standard Dev.", "Min", "Max")
    Does anybody have an Idea how I could change the column names here?

Thank you very much in advance!
Working...
X