No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test MCAR and Multiple Imputation

hello to everyone
    I work on the method of binary logistic regression in Panel data, to explain the binary dependent variable distress call to our bank account by continuous independent variables and binares.

I made the MCAR test and the multiple imputation method on stata software.

I want you to help me to see what I'm in the right path or not.

you find the final result down in the excel file attached below.

I made these 12 steps on to Stata arrived at the result

1.xtset nbr year

2.summarize

3.mcartest distress CGCOM duality nomcom Remcom asset mgmt board block liq roa size cap growth protection, emoutput nolog

4.mi set mlong

5.mi register imputed liq roa cap asset mgmt

6.mi misstable summarize, all

7.mi impute regress liq duality nomcom Remcom asset mgmt board block roa protection cap size, add force (60) rseed (1234)

8.mi impute regress duality nomcom Remcom asset mgmt board block liq roa protection cap size, add force (60) rseed (1234)

9.mi impute regress mgmt duality nomcom Remcom board block size liq liq roa cap protection, add force (60) rseed (1234)

10.mi impute regress roa duality nomcom Remcom board block size liq liq mgmt cap protection, add force (60) rseed (1234)

11.mi impute regress cap duality nomcom Remcom board block size liq liq roa mgmt protection, add force (60) rseed (1234)

12.xtlogit distress CGCOM duality nomcom Remcom asset mgmt board block liq roa size cap growth protection

Cordialemet

knowing that only the variables liq roa cap asset mgmt have missed observation

Comment

Working...
    X